DISTRICT OFFICE SHOWCASE
Fox Chapel Area School District Student Art Gallery
It is my pleasure to invite student artists to participate in a program in which student artwork from schools in the district will be showcased in the district office.
I've established the student art gallery because I feel strongly about promoting the visual arts and the creative and imaginative efforts by the youth in our community.
Pieces will be on display on a rotating basis. The following are some guidelines to consider when submitting work to the student art gallery:
• All mediums are acceptable except video.
• Pieces will be hung or displayed on walls or on shelving.
• All work must be dry and ready to be framed. All pastel and charcoal work must be sprayed with a fixative. All work must include the artist's name, grade, school, teacher, and medium.
• Frames and mats will be supplied.
• Three-dimensional pieces will be considered for display.
To participate in the student art gallery program, please contact your art teacher.
I appreciate your interest in this exciting gallery program and look forward to your participation.
Dr. Gene FreemanSuperintendent