Welcome Back Kerr
Dear Kerr Elementary School Parents!
On behalf of the staff at Kerr Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2017-2018 school year! We are all looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support both at home and school. We know that a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility of our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring the he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Complete all homework assignments
- Reads daily to help improve literacy skills
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
The wonderful Kerr Elementary School staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you and your child this year.
Paul S. Noro